Rules & Requirements
This tournament has the following requirements:
- All players must be a registered member of USA Hockey
- Official USAH 1T rosters must be submitted with the USA Hockey link only. File uploads will not be accepted. Go to Manage Teams on your Dashboard and edit your team to input your USAH Official 1T link.
- Team Managers create their team’s roster by registering each player on StatMonsters.com. It is imperative that your team’s roster matches your USAH 1T. A roster that fails to match its team’s 1T on game day may result in players not participating in that game
- Registration opens soon for this 3-weekend event
- Four teams per division, three (3) games guaranteed, plus playoff’s if eligible. Format to be determined based on total number of teams participating at each age level.
- Tournament divisions are not guaranteed. We will attempt to fill all divisions listed in the registration process. However, if we are unable to fill a division, we will ask if you wish to be moved to a different division or you will be refunded your deposit/payment.
- Final roster information must be submitted by no later than February 15, 2024
- Additional information for local hotels and amenities can be provided upon request. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Laurel Tournament Director, Mary LeBlanc at WHAEaglesPresident@gmail.com.
- This is a USAH Sanctioned Event
- Tournament will follow Buffalo Scoring
- Period win – 1 point
- Period tie – .5 point
- Game win – 2 points
- Game tie – 1 point
- Girls Weekend – March 8-10 (12U Minor,12U Major,14U,19U)
- Mites – March 15-17 (Red, White, Blue)
- 10U, 12U – March 22-24 (AA, A Major, A Minor, B)
All games will be primarily scheduled at Kirk S. Nevin Arena in Greensburg, PA. Additional games will also be scheduled at Palmer Imaging Arena (formerly Center Ice Arena) in Delmont, PA. Games may start as early as Friday morning.
Playing Rules & Procedures
Registration is not complete until the $250 deposit or full payment (see Event Fees below) is made via check or through Pay Pal*. All deposits and payments are final and non-refundable.
The following are the Event Fees for the 2024 Laurel Tournament. As mentioned, we also accept payments via PayPal (*Note: a 3.49% + $0.49 PayPal surcharge will be added). Deposits made through PayPal will appear as $260. PayPal fees are non-refundable.
|Age Group||Event Fee per Team |
($50 off if paid in full by Dec 1, 2023)
|Event Fee (via PaPal by Dec 1)||Event Fee (via Check after Dec 1)||Event Fee (via PayPal after Dec 1)|
|8U Mite Jamboree||$750||$778||$800||$830|
|12U (Coed & Girls)||$1,200||$1,245||$1,250||$1,296|
|14U (Coed & Girls)||$1,450||$1,503||$1,500||$1,556|
To avoid a surcharge, pay via check
Make check payable to: WHA
Mail payment to: WHA c/o Mary LeBlanc, Kirk S. Nevin Arena, 520 New Alexandria Rd, Greensburg, PA 15601
Or pay via PayPal when you register your team (*Note: a 3.49% + $0.50 PayPal surcharge will be added). PayPal fees are non-refundable.