Rules & Requirements
This tournament has the following requirements:
- All players must be a registered member of USA Hockey
- Official USAH 1T rosters must be submitted with the USA Hockey link only. File uploads will not be accepted. Go to Manage Teams on your Dashboard and edit your team to input your USAH Official 1T link.
- Team Managers create their team’s roster by registering each player on StatMonsters.com. It is imperative that your team’s roster matches your USAH 1T. A roster that fails to match its team’s 1T on game day may result in players not participating in that game
- Registration opens soon!
- Four teams per division, three (3) games guaranteed, plus playoff’s if eligible. Format to be determined based on total number of teams participating at each age level.
- Tournament divisions are not guaranteed. We will attempt to fill all divisions listed in the registration process. However, if we are unable to fill a division, we will ask if you wish to be moved to a different division or you will be refunded your deposit/payment.
- Final roster information must be submitted by no later than December 1, 2023
- Additional information for local hotels and amenities can be provided upon request. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Laurel Tournament Director, Mary LeBlanc at WHAEaglesPresident@gmail.com.
- This is a USAH Sanctioned Event
- Tournament will follow Buffalo Scoring
- Period win – 1 point
- Period tie – .5 point
- Game win – 2 points
- Game tie – 1 point
- 10U/12U – December 26-28 (AA, A, B)
- 14U – December 27-29 (AA, A, B)
- 16U/18U – December 28-30 (AA, A, B)
All games will be played at Kirk S. Nevin Arena in Greensburg, PA.
Playing Rules & Procedures
Registration is not complete until the $400 deposit or full payment (see Event Fees below) is made via check or through Pay Pal*. All deposits and payments are final and non-refundable.
The following are the Event Fees for the 2023 Jingle Bell Tournament. As mentioned, we also accept payments via PayPal (*Note: a 3.49% + $0.49 PayPal surcharge will be added). Deposits made through PayPal will appear as $415. PayPal fees are non-refundable.
|Age Group||Event Fee per Team |
($50 off if paid in full by Sept 30, 2023)
|Event Fee (via PayPal by Sept 30)||Event Fee (via Check after Sept 30)||Event Fee (via PayPal after Sept 30)|
To avoid a surcharge, pay via check
Make check payable to: WHA
Mail payment to: WHA c/o Mary LeBlanc, Kirk S. Nevin Arena, 520 New Alexandria Rd, Greensburg, PA 15601
Or pay via PayPal when you register your team (*Note: a 3.49% + $0.50 PayPal surcharge will be added). PayPal fees are non-refundable.